View the survey now
How do your peers organize and budget around eCommerce? A new Profitero global study shows how you compare.
A new study finds that nearly 1 in 2 brands describe their company's eCommerce maturity-level as “Novice” or “Amateur”.
Most (65%) now have one or more dedicated ecommerce Directors, however, and nearly 40% have an eCommerce director with prior eCommerce experience at CPG -- a sign that the channel is maturing.
Download an Executive Summary of the findings to learn:
- What are the organizational strategies of the most successful ecommerce brands?
- How do the most successful ecommerce heads organize around Amazon?
- What are the top organizational priorities and eCommerce challenges?
- What accounts for differences in eCommerce growth targets for 2016?
- Are there differences in budgeting approaches by country or industry?