Download Survival Guide
"There are really two flavors or early indicators of demand to keep an eye on. One is the search dynamic - where people know what they want and they’re searching for it, most typically on Amazon. The other is during the inspiration and discovery phase: what are people wishing for and therefore perhaps adding to a wish list."
Keith Anderson, SVP Strategy & Insight, Profitero
How to Plan for Near-Perfect Execution & Avoid Last Minute Disaster
Planning for the holiday season may be long behind us, but a lot of work still remains in-season to ensure plans are on target to maximize volume and profitability.
● The role digital will play this holiday season
● Where to look to detect early demand signals
● How to plan for near-perfect execution out of the gate
● How to leverage Amazon as a marketing/influence channel
● The importance of having a backstop or contingency plan in place
● How to prepare for unexpected demand or execution issues that could pop up