Amazon has announced that Prime Day 2018 was the biggest shopping event in its history, with more than a 100 million products sold worldwide. The retail giant also confirmed it welcomed more new Prime members on July 16 than any previous day.
Join our webinar on Thursday, August 16 to find out:
- Which products and brands saw the biggest sales spike on Prime Day;
- Which promotional vehicles and discount levels were the most effective;
- How other retailers responded to Amazon’s promotions;
- The halo effect of Prime Day in the weeks following the event;
- Learnings for brand manufacturers ahead of other key shopping events like back-to-school and the peak holiday shopping season
FRON A REPORT
"The average price of a Health & Personal Care FastMovers product increased 15% in May 2015 to $32.49, and the average number of reviews increased 16% to 2,359."